This 26 inch kids' road bike, with 18-speed gears, is ideal for children aged between 11 and 14 years old with a minimum inside leg measurement of 70cm.
Our Frog Road 70 is geared towards children looking to experience both on and off-road riding and racing. The frame has clearance to fit both slick and cyclocross tyres allowing the bike to handle trails and dirt as well as tarmac. The short drop handlebars encourage more time on the drops getting your young racer used to all positions on the bike.
This is our only Road Bike fitted with a double chainring allowing your child to experience both front and rear derailleur shifting.
Investing in a Frog Road Bike is investing in your child's hobby and ultimately their passion. A lightweight, correctly sized Road Bike can help kids fall in love with road cycling and embrace it as an integral part of their lives for years to come.
Wheel Size: 26 inch
Why buy a Frog Road 70?
- Narrow and short-drop child-specific handlebars
- 18-Speed gears with Microshift short-reach brake levers making braking easier and more comfortable for smaller hands
- Auxiliary brake levers work in line with the drop bar shifter/levers giving an additional braking control position on the top of the handlebars for added confidence
- Lightweight but sturdy frame means the bike is easier to handle both on and off road
- Tektro Oryx cantilever brakes
- Patented Frog cranks for easier, more powerful pedalling (crank length - 140mm)
- Quick-release seat post for easy height adjustment
- Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks
Available colour*: Electric Blue
*Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. Our photos show the samples as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly as paint batches also have variances. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product.