Using our renowned Racelight geometry, the Kinesis 4S Disc road bike frameset offers a true race geometry but with the ability to fit full length mudguards and a pannier rack. Disc brake friendly fork.
The perfect four season bike frameset for the rider that wants a fast bike, all year round for British summer and winter weather.
The Kinesis 4S is the natural evolution of our very first Winter training frames, however the Kinesis 4S should not be consigned to Winter riding only. We have put everything we have learned during the last 17 years of geometry, and alloy frame design and manufacture into the Kinesis 4S . Whilst other manufacturers focus has been on carbon, we believe that by putting the same development into alloy tubing, we have created a frame that rivals carbon in many ways, and hands down beats it on price.
Damian Mason of Kinesis UK said ‘Kinesis are the only frame manufacturer to use Super Plastic Forming (SPF) on their alloy frames. Most manufacturers use Hydroformed tubes, but with SPF we can create lighter tubes and more intricate shapes that will build into a lighter and stiffer frameset.’
We have combined our SPF Kinesium aluminium frame with our renowned Tracer Disc Thru Axle full carbon monocoque fork. The Tracer Disc’s square crown provides the perfect space for mounting our Kinesis Fend Off full length mudguards. The Tracer Disc has great tyre clearance, internal routing, mudguard compatibility, discreet Shimano flat mount fitting, all in a lightweight package.
As with our premium titanium Kinesis GTD frameset, we have partnered with GW engineering and we are supplying the Kinesis 4S with their patented ‘Switch Lever’ hollow Thru Axles with a removeable lever.
The Kinesis 4S uses adaptable cable ports which allow you to build your frame with exactly the right cable routing for whether you are running Di2 or mechanical gearing with either a 1x or 2x set up.
The frame has twin bottle mounts on all sizes along with mudguard and rack mounts.
• Super Plastic Formed Kinesium Aluminium
• Tracer Disc Thru Axle carbon monocoque fork
• 142x12mm Thru Axle rear spacing
• 100x12mm Thru Axle front spacing
• GW ‘Switch Lever’ axles front and rear
• Clearance for up to 30c tyres (28c with guards)
• Di2 / 1x / 2x mechanical compatible
• Two bottle cage mounts
• Mudguard and rack mounts
• 68mm threaded BB
• 27.2mm seat post required
• Kinesis designed tapered headset with ACB bearings
• Colours: Shocking Pink or Royal Blue
• Sizes: 48 / 51 / 54 / 55.5 / 57 / 60 / 63
• Warranty: 5 years (for all frames purchased after Jan 1st 2019)
• Frame supplied with fork, headset, seat clamp, front & rear through axle, frame ports and cable guides.
• Weight: 1550g (55.5cm frame)