Our flagship titanium road frameset is back, with a host of refinements for an even more unforgettable ride. No matter whether you are doing endurance races, century rides, or commuting in style, the GTD delivers pure riding joy on every single ride.
The GTD comes equipped for all conditions riding, because we believe the sublime ride of titanium shouldn’t be reserved for summer Sundays.
Redistributed sizing based around Stack and Reach measurements, with semi sloping frame on the smallest frames. This not only reduces the stand over height but also brings comfort in line with our larger models.
Increased tyre, mudguard clearance and mounting point for a dynamo lamp.
Increased internal space to allow the use of 30mm axle cranks with Di2 internal routing.
Provisions for full gear outer cable from the shifter to the rear derailleur. This protects against water and dirt ingress, preserving shifting performance for longer.
Curved seat stays
Maximises rear end compliance for vibration damping, whilst the straight chain stays stiffen the frame laterally for maximum power transfer.
12mm Thru Axle Front and Rear
Industry standard for maximum wheel security and bike stiffness. With a removable GW Switch Lever, giving a clean, elegant look.
Adaptable Cable Ports
Versatility with set up choice for any major groupset.
Abundance of mounts
Bottle mounts, rack mounts, mudguard mounts, for versatile all seasons riding.
Thru Axle Located Derailleur Hanger
Thru Axle locates through the hanger for maximum hanger rigidity, with no negative effect on deformation during impact.
Custom CNC dropouts
With discreet Di2 routing.
• Custom drawn 3Al 2.5v titanium tubing.
• Kinesis carbon monocoque disc tapered fork.
• Flat mount specific calliper mounts.
• GW Tapered headset with ACB Bearings.
• 142x12mm Thru Axle rear spacing.
• 100x12mm Thru Axle front fork.
• GW ‘Switch Lever’ axles front and rear.
• Clearance for up to 34mm tyres.
• Clearance for up to 30mm tyres with guards.
• Compatible with Mechanical and Di2 systems (1x and 2x).
• Three bottle cage mounts.
• Mudguard and rack mounts.
• 34.9mm Front Mech clamp size.
• 68mm threaded Bottom Bracket.
• 31.6mm Seatpost required.
• Brushed natural Titanium with laser etched Downtube.
• Available in 48cm, 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm and 60cm sizes.
• Frame supplied with fork, headset, titanium seat clamp, front & rear Thru Axle, frame ports and cable guides.
• 5 years warranty (original owner).
XXS (48cm) - 1.63kg.
XS (50cm) - 1.66kg.
SM (52cm) - 1.70kg.
MD (54cm) - 1.74kg.
LG (56cm) - 1.79kg.
XL (58cm )- 1.84kg.
XXL (60cm) - 1.89kg.