FROG CITY 67
FROG CITY 67
Collect in Store
Collect in Store
Ride away with our Bike Click & Collect service. All bikes are built by a Cytec trained Mechanic and personally set up for you in store.
Designed for daily use, Frog's City bike allows children to commute to school or simply cruise the city in comfort and style.
This versatile bike provides an upright ergonomic seating position, easy to mount step-through frame, 8-speed derailleur gears, a floating chainglider, full-length mudguards, a kickstand and a pannier rack, so riders are fully equipped for the city.
Wheel Size: 26" inch
Swept handlebars & step-through frame
With its slightly swept handlebars and longer head tube, the design allows for a more upright, leisurely riding position. And, the lightweight step-through aluminium frame allows for smooth mounting and dismounting making the bike easy to ride and manoeuvre through the streets.
The Frog City bike features FrogFit Technology® youth-specific 8-speed gear shifters, which are best suited for moderate speeds and hills, perfect for efficient city riding.
As opposed to hub gears, the derailleur gears provide more range so riders can effortlessly find the appropriate gear and they are easier to maintain.
The floating chainglider, designed and manufactured in collaboration with Hebie, prevents clothing from getting stuck and the chain from getting soiled. And, it can be easily removed for cleaning and maintenance, without the need for tools.
The rear pannier rack is included as standard and can hold up to 25kg. A great way to transport bags and equipment when out and about in the City.
Frog's bespoke kickstand makes it easy to park the bike when taking a break or when loading the pannier rack. And, is simple to fold away when no longer in use. Included as standard.
Why buy a Frog City 67?
- Lightweight sturdy aluminium frame - for easy handling around town
- City/Step-through design - for ease of mounting and dismounting
- Junior Tektro brakes - with small, easy to reach brake levers allowing for better control and improved confidence for Junior riders
- Patented Frog cranks - reduces the distance between the pedals which increases efficiency and comfort and makes pedalling easier
- Derailleur gear - the FrogFitTechnology® youth-specific 8-speed gear shifters provides more range so riders can effortlessly find the appropriate gear
- Low-resistance Kenda City Tyres - very durable and ideal for travelling on varying terrains throughout the city
- Floating chainglider - for added safety and easy to remove for maintenance
- Low bottom bracket - for a more ergonomic seating position and better stability
- Adjustable handlebar height - to allow handlebars to be lowered or raised within a range of 40mm, to suit child’s height
- Accessories as standard - Reflectors, mudguard, pannier rack & kickstand included
- Free 5 year warranty - on frame and forks
Please note: Light regulations change per country. We recommend contacting your local Frog Bikes stockist for more information and to ensure that your Frog bike adheres to local regulations.
Available colours*: Black, Teal and Pink
*Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and everyone sees colours differently. Our photos show the samples as life-like as possible, please understand the actual colour may vary slightly as paint batches also have variances. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the colour of the product.